About the Event
Australian Songwriter of the year 2009 & ARIA awards winners Beautifully Mad will take you on a breathtaking ride throughout the evening! Expect goose-bumps from the hauntingly beautiful to the wild Hendrix spiked guitar and dirty New Orleans exhilaration of a band possessed.
Tony has a reputation for setting fire to a 12 string with his solos, while Nina will melt hearts with her rich, mellifluous voice.
Tickets include dinner and the show, Dinner will be served at 7pm sharp.
Included in your ticket is a delicious tapas/sharing plate dinner consisting of elements from the list below:
- Vine leaf humus, grilled flatbread, za’atar (vegan, lf, gfa)
- Juniper scented country-style duck pâté, brioche, cornichons (gfa)
- Sicilian olives with aniseed myrtle and preserved lime (vegan, lf, gf)
- Chacuterie of the day, olive crackers, pickled chilli (gfa)
- Crumbed artichokes stuffed with white mozzarella, saffron rouille (v)
- Porcini arancini, truffled aioli, parmigiano reggiano (v)
- Seasonal veg, sherry vinaigrette, toasted sunflower (vegan, gf, lf)
- Crispy pork belly, pommes pommes puree, fig and wattleseed glaze (gf)
- Pasta negra, fresh tuna ceviche, arugula, lemon myrtle (p, lf, gfa)
Dessert and cheese grazing table:
- Mini dark chocolate tart, hazelnut crème, strawberry (v)
- Mini pear + vanilla tart, davidson’s plum meringue (v)
- Surprise dessert of the day
- Daily cheese board, rosemary lavosh, candied young walnut, fresh fruit (gfa, v)
Bookings are essential- please follow the link.