About the Event
What do you do when you are at the comedy? Wine of course! Canberra Comedy Festival and a big fruity bunch of the local wineries are having a wine party in Festival Square @ Civic Square on Saturday 21 March from 2pm.
Start early by getting tickets to see The Wine Bluffs at 3pm in Festival Square and we will add a complementary glass of wine. Described as, ‘wildly funny winespeak, a romp around the vineyard that seeks to demystify the cellar door experience and only leaves us feeling more confused.’ ★★★★ 1/2 – Herald Sun
Here is what else we have decanted for you:
– Contentious Character, Four Winds, Lake George Winery, Pialligo Estate Canberra, Shaw Winery, Pankhurst Wines and Norton Road Wines
– BentSpoke Brewing and Novotel Canberra’s First Edition Gin are in on it too
– FREE wine, beer and gin tastings between 2pm and 6:30pm for anyone with a Canberra Comedy Festival ticket
– Comedy Festival Bar $5 Happy Hour between 5pm and 6pm
– Food and entertainment with free street performers and a cartoonist to draw you and your mates!
– A flagon of stand up comedy shows!
Once you have seen The Wine Bluffs, relax in Festival Square, try some wines, grab a bite to eat and then head out to see a couple more shows at the Festival!
Book for The Wine Bluffs at https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=582438