About the Event
Wine businesses looking to grow their exports can now register for Wine Australia’s Growing Wine Exports workshop in Canberra on 9 October 2018.
The full-day workshop is an opportunity for new and experienced wine exporters to access tools, market insights and case studies to help them develop or fine-tune their export strategies.
Numbers are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Growing Wine Exports program at a glance
- A practical, hands-on and wine-specific skills development program
- Full-day Export Ready workshops in 15 wine regions across Australia (developing your export prospectus or giving it a ‘health-check’)
- Subsequent two-day ‘deep-dive’ Export Plan workshops in 7 centralised locations (refining your export plan and targeting commercial/growth opportunities in-market)
- Designed for both new and experienced exporters
- Delivered by people who have experience in exporting wine
- Registration fees are heavily subsidised by the Australian Government’s $50 million Export and Regional Wine Support Package
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org