Contentious Character is a contemporary vineyard estate with winery, cellar-door and kitchen.
Contentious Character is a contemporary vineyard estate with winery, cellar door, kitchen, and event facilities, in the hills of Wamboin, 15 minutes from Canberra Airport.
Experience the half or full monty traversing wines from the Founders Museum Collection of old world style vintages and recent vintages from Contentious Character that bring a fresh new world twist to the old world styles.
Look across the vineyard and surrounding countryside while the kitchen serves up a fresh, local sharing menu, paired to the wines, for special times, with family and friends. That’s hardly contentious!
- Wednesday – Sunday 10am – 5pm
- Friday 10am – 10pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10am to 5pm
- Every Day All Day menu plus seasonal specials
- Wednesday to Friday 10am to 5pm
- Every Day, All Day menu
- 5pm to 10pm Happy Friday Dinner
- A weekly seasonal menu, and happy hour