Keep the kids entertained when you visit the Canberra District Wine Region…with lots of choices, the kids may never want to leave.
- Tallagandra Hill Winery – Open every Saturday + Sunday, this has one awesome playground set for kids.
- The George Bar – Open Wednesday to Sunday, not only does it have a great kids menu, but the backyard has an amazing grassy area for the kids to play on and a playground.
- Murrumbateman Winery – Open Wednesday to Sunday, has lots to choose from like a ping pong table, chalkboard tables and colouring books. And the dogs who live at the winery love a good pat.
- Robyn Rowe – Open Thursday to Monday, they have outside games for children, quoits, totem tennis, juggling sticks, a Brio Train set for the little ones and noughts and crosses for all ages. Also Hookey on the verandah.
- Clonakilla – Open 7 days, they have books and colouring, plus a kids food box. Also there are outside games to use.
- Contentious Character – Open each weekend, the kids can play chess or sit at a table with drawing items.
- Summerhill Road Vineyard – Open by appointment, there is a Flying Fox for kids under 10!
- Lerida Estate – Open 7 days, they have a great kids menu to choose from.
- Plus check out Mount Majura Vineyard (open 7 days) and Pankhurst Wines (open weekends).