To celebrate summer in our wine region we have a double pass to the Pique-Nique wine course on 14 December 2019 to giveaway!
This afternoon course is a fun way to learn more about the basics of wine in a fun, friendly environment. You’ll taste your way through a hand-picked selection of premium Canberra District wines matched to food and laughter.
Hosted by Canberra wine local Emma Shaw, you’ll get an introduction to just why our region’s wines are so good all in the relaxed atmosphere of The Canberra Wine House.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ANA FOR WINNING THIS PRIZE!!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Visit www.instagram.com/canberrawines
- Make sure you follow @canberrawines on Instagram
- Like the competition post and tell us in the comments what wine variety you’ll be enjoying this summer
- Tag a wine-loving buddy to enter as well
- Bonus entries if you tag more friends and follow @pique.nique.wine and @thecanberrawinehouse
TERMS + CONDITIONS:
1 – HOST: This promotion is run by Canberra District Wine Industry Association (CDWIA) in partnership with Pique-Nique and The Canberra Wine House and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
2 – HOST DETAILS: CDWIA is the leading industry body for winemakers, grape growers, wine tourism operators and related businesses in the Canberra District Wine Region. CDWIA is a non-profit organisation governed by a committee of elected members, and funded by winemakers, grape growers and associate members through levies and user-pays charges and events and government grants. CDWIA markets, promotes and develops Canberra District wine and grapes, and supports wine tourism in the ACT and adjourning NSW regions. CDWIA management can be contacted via email email@example.com or by phone 02 4474 4873. For more information about CDWIA please visit canberrawines.com.au.
3 – PROMOTION DATES: The promotion starts on Friday, 6 December 2019 at 10.00am AEST and concludes on Friday, 13 December at 1.00pm AEST.
4 – PRIZE: The promotion prize consists of:Two tickets to the Pique-Nique wine education event ‘A friendly introduction to wine’ being held at The Canberra Wine House on Saturday, 14 December 2019 at 1.00pm to 3.00pm AEST.
- Total prize value is AUD$180.00.
- Here is a link to the Facebook event page for the Pique-Nique event: https://www.facebook.com/events/427880744828839
5 – PARTICIPATION: Participation in this competition is restricted to Australian residents aged 18 and over only. You must be able to attend the event on the 14 December in Canberra.
6 – COLLECTION OF PRIZE: The winner will be announced at 1.00pm AEST Friday, 13 December with the prize being collected on Saturday, 14 December 2019 at The Canberra Wine House just before the Pique-Nique event starts at 1pm.
- The prize is for tickets as detailed in Item 3.
- The prize is not exchangeable for money equivalent.
- Tickets must be collected in person at The Canberra Wine House located at Badham Street, Dickson ACT. Photo ID will be required.
- Prize winner can nominate another person aged 18 and over to attend if they cannot. Two names, as provided by the prize winner, will be on the door list for this event. Both people must be aged 18 or over. Photo ID will be required.
- Prize winner has until 9.00am on Saturday, 14 December 2019 to claim the prize. If no contact has been received by this time, a new winner will be selected.
- If for unseen reasons this event is cancelled during the promotion period, tickets to the next available event will be offered as an alternative.
7 – HOW TO ENTER: To enter a person must:
- Follow @canberrawines on Instagram
- Like the Instagram competition post (must be the original post)
- Comment on the Instagram post telling CDWIA what wine variety you’ll be enjoying this summer
- Tag a friend on the Instagram competition post
8 – BONUS ENTRIES: To qualify for a bonus entry, a participant must first complete steps in item 7 (above) to enter the competition. Once entered, a participant has one entry in the promotion. Participants can gain bonus entries as follows:
- One bonus entry for those who like @pique.nique.wine on Instagram
- One bonus entry for those who like @thecanberrawinehouse on Instagram
- One bonus entry for each additional friend tagged (e.g. tag three additional friends, get three additional entries)
9 – SELECTING THE WINNER: The winner will be chosen via a process of random selection. All entries (including bonus entries) will be exported to an Excel spreadsheet where the randomizer tool will be used to randomly select the winner from all entries.
10 – ANNOUNCING THE WINNER: The winner will be announced via Instagram at 1.00pm on Friday, 13 December 2019 and notified via direct message. If no contact has been received by the prize winner by 9.00am on Saturday, 14 December 2019 a new winner will be announced with the original winner forfeiting the prize.
11 – DISQUALIFICATION FROM PROMOTION: Immediate disqualification will occur if a participant unfollows @canberrawines before the end of the promotion.